1. Remove any clutter from around the office and close off any drafty areas with screens.
2. Use an air purifier in your home or office space, if possible. Air purifiers can help remove odors and harmful gases like carbon monoxide, which are common pests in most homes and offices around the world today.
3. You should also make sure that all the food sources have been stored properly and that they don’t get contaminated by pests. The same goes for anything else that could be used as a source of food for pests such as water bottles, plastic containers and even some types of fruit or vegetables.
4. Keep pets out of the kitchen at night when they are sleeping and make sure their food and water are kept away from any areas where they may be tempted by mice or other rodents.
5. Clean the building regularly. Cleaning up after yourself is a good way to prevent pest infestation. This includes vacuuming up any crumbs or other debris that might attract ants, cockroaches and other pests into your building.
We hope this article has been helpful and provided you with the tools you need to keep pests away from your home and office. No matter how hard you try to prevent this unfortunate situation, problems do happen, and it’s important to know how to handle pest infestation.
Zero Pest brings peace to life. It is intrinsic in us to provide solutions to your pest problems.